- Policy term up to 11 months
- Medical coverage available to $1,000,000
- Deductibles available from $0 to $5,000
- $100,000 for medical evacuation & repatriation of remains
- $25,000 for accidental death
- $5,000 of emergency return home
- $1,000 of trip cancellation
- $500 for outpatient prescription medication
- $500 for lost luggage
International Major Medical Insurance Plan
Foreign nationals traveling to the United States on business or for vacation may not be aware of the expensive cost of medical treatment in the US. Imagine the shock and stress that could overwhelm your foreign clients upon the realization that they are fiscally responsible for medical care in the event of an accident! With PIU’s International Major Medical plan you can help protect your clients in the event of an accident while they are traveling in the USA. With our online application, getting coverage couldn't be easier.
It can be confusing to navigate a foreign country with different customs, restrictions, and guidelines. But, with the International Major Medical Insurance plan, your clients can travel in the US virtually worry-free. The International Major Medical is specially designed for people visiting the United States on business or vacation. This plan can provide medical coverage for up to one year with benefits up to $1 million.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment up to 10x income
- Kidnap & Ransom coverage
- Hazardous Sports & Activities
Hazardous Sports or Activities are activities which are considered to be more than a standard risk. These activities include: professional or recreational mountaineering, snow skiing, scuba diving, whitewater rafting, hang gliding, sky diving or bungee jumping. The following activities are not covered by the Rider or the base coverage: Racing of any kind, all professional or semi-professional sports, and collegiate, sponsored, or interscholastic athletics.